A three-day photography workshop will be organised for MAHE students led by renowned photographer Sandesh Bhandare. MILAP will also host a photography competition inviting entries from all MAHE students centered around the theme of Migration. The two winning entries will be awarded cash prizes.
Street plays will be performed at the KMC Fountain during the Festival.
Pre-events like Slam Poetry & Blindfolded Conversations will be held in the run up to the Festival.
MILAP in association with The Photography Club, Manipal, is conducting a photography competition. This event is open for all. The photographers of the best entries will get to attend advanced photography workshop by award-winning freelance photographer, Sandesh Bhandare.
The three (3) winning entries will be displayed at the festival between 6 to 8 September, 2018 and the photographers will receive prizes and certificates as well.
The guidelines for the pictures are as follows:
1. Pictures must be centered around the theme MIGRATION.
2. One photographer can submit a maximum of two(2) pictures.
3. The photographer’s watermark or logo must not obstruct the picture.
4. Pictures must be in JPEG or JPG format.
5. Post processing is allowed, as long as the picture is not excessively manipulated.
6. Any dispute shall be settled by the organizers.
7. The decision of the judges is final and binding.
8. The organizers have right to disqualify any participant on the grounds of inappropriate, explicit or unethical content through their photographs.
9. Last date of submission of pictures is 5th September 2018.
Submit your entries here: